Welcome to THE MOUTH of the South Bay

Hello and welcome to South Bay Mouth.


 Many of you may already know why this is site is called The Mouth, but for those that don't, locals commonly call the South Bay, "Mouth Bay."  The South Bay is a section of  South Los Angeles County encompassing a cluster of beach cities.


For a long time now I have wanted to create a place where locals and visitors alike can see what is going on and available to them in the South Bay.  Although I have lived most of my life in the area, I realize there is so much to do and see that I was never aware of.  I hear of great events and local fun and often when I share it with others they say they have lived here for so long and they never knew about it!  So, here we are... My hopes are that this site will provide something new to improve the quality of your life in the South Bay.  I do believe this site will be beneficial to both those living the single life and to families.  Please visit the South Bay Mouth often to stay on top of special events, new restaurants/shops, bargains and sales, reviews and opinions, bands and music, a video from an aspiring Chef or even just a photo of a beautiful sunset.


Stay tuned for updates and posts and please leave comments and share us with your friends.  

xo

Erin

Looking for Something?

Monday, January 18, 2010

PIN UP Fashion Show next weekend




So many of my girlfriends and other ladies in the South Bay are big fans of Pin-Up fashion.  I saw this event for a  Pin-Up Fashion Show happening next weekend, January 24th, at the Warner Grand Theater in San Pedro and thought I would share.  This sounds like a fun and different way to spend a night out with the girls with the cocktail reception starting at 6pm and the show at 7pm.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments considerate and as accurate as possible. This is a site for all to gain from and not to be used for slander or defamation. If you feel there is a comment that goes against these values please contact me.